Physical Therapy Center
Physical Therapy Center is based on the belief that our customer's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
FROM A PATIENT...
"A hundred thank you cards would not express the gratitude I have for each of you.
Your wisdom and expertise helped me to live a more comfortable life, and I am grateful for your efforts to get me better. Each of you played a pivotal role in my recovery.
It is a shame more facilities don't operate like yours, and that more people don't know about the treatment that's available at The Physical Therapy Center.
The passion for what you do, and the compassion you have for your patients, was apparent at each visit.
I will definitely recommend you to anyone who utters 'physical therapy'.
I wish you all the best in your professional and personal lives".
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best service in the industry.
Physical Therapy Center creates Innovative Personalized Treatment Programs for each patient.
PAIN CONTROL & FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
- Orthopedic Manual Treatment
- Myofacial Release
- Strain - Counterstrain
- Clients learn effective ways to adapt according to needs.
- Techniques to help clients expand potential for creativity & problem solving.
- Provide a slow gentle touch to relieve extra tension.
- Helps improve functional skills for clients as well as the family care giver.
- Team approach to severe asthma, COPD and emphysema using exercise, relaxation and posture training.
FUNCTIONAL CARDIAC REHABILITATION
- Promote comfortable breathing, posture and movement for daily living.
- Adapt techniques/exercises for clients unable to walk or have difficulties in activities of daily living.
LOWER BACK AND NECK PAIN MANAGEMENT
- McKenzie techniques are used to treat and abolish back pain.
- Orthopedic manual techniques may also be used.
- Strain - Counterstrain techniques may be used to treat spinal problems.
- Provide assessment, training and easy, comfortable exercise to normalize natural abilities.
HOME CARE THERAPY
- Client and family assessment/training at their home to improve functional skills and quality of life.